Scripture: Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God.”
Today, I want to remind someone that God is still good.
Even when you don’t understand what is happening, even when the answer hasn’t come, and even when the road ahead seems uncertain.
Be still. Trust God. Keep praying.
He is working in places you cannot see.
His silence does not mean His absence.
And your waiting season does not mean He has forgotten you.
Prayer 🙏🏾
Father, I pray for the person reading this today. Give them peace in the middle of their storm and strength for the journey ahead. Help them trust You, even when they cannot see the way.
Remind them that You are faithful, You are present, and You are good.
Let Your peace and joy cover them.
May Your grace sustain them, and may Your goodness follow them all the days of their life.
In Jesus’ name, Amen. 🙏🏾
Blessings,
Pastor June
Gatekeeper, 60 Minutes with God
If this devotional encouraged you, please share it with someone who may need it today.
Comments
Post a Comment