PART 1: IDENTIFY THE YOKE
Genesis 27:40 (NIV)
“But when you grow restless, you will throw his yoke from off your neck.”
I have come to encourage you, but also to challenge you.
I may not know what you are struggling with today, but God does.
Ask yourself:
What is blocking my spiritual growth?
We all have seasons when we feel low, distracted or discouraged. But there comes a time when we must stop and identify what is holding us back.
Is it fear?
Is it worry?
Is it unforgiveness?
Is it procrastination?
Is it social media?
I will be honest, I am challenging myself too. Sometimes we need to put boundaries in place. Set a time limit on our phone, put it down and make time to study the Word of God, read your encouragement journal and pray.
You must become restless in your spirit about anything that is taking you away from God.
PRAYER
Lord, show me what is holding me back.
Help me to be honest with myself and with You.
Give me the courage to identify the yoke, and the wisdom to know what I must change.
Help me make more time for You.
In Jesus’ name. 🙏
Blessings,
Pastor June
If this devotional encouraged you, please share it with someone who may need it today.
Visit our website
60minuteswithgod.org
Comments
Post a Comment