Skip to main content

THROW HIS YOKE FROM OFF YOUR NECK | 28 September 2026

 

Part 2: Break Free

Sometimes we know what the problem is, but knowing is not enough.
We must make a decision to change.

Genesis 27:40 says:

“When you grow restless, you will throw his yoke from off your neck.”

There has to come a point when you say, “Enough is enough. I don’t want to remain like this anymore.”

Make time to pray.
Turn away from distractions.
Set boundaries.
Seek God.

Whatever has been controlling your time, your thoughts, or your attention, give it to God.

Today, make a decision to throw the yoke from off your neck.

PRAYER

Oh Lord, give me the strength to let go of everything that is hindering me.

Help me to discipline myself, to seek You, and to make the changes I need to make.

Restore my hunger for prayer and Your Word.

I choose freedom, growth, and obedience, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

DECLARATION

I will not remain bound.
I will seek God.
I will make the changes I need to make.
I will throw the yoke from off my neck.

Blessings,

Pastor June

Visit our website: 60minuteswithgod.org

If this devotional encouraged you, please share it with someone who may need it today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BETHEL | 17 August 2026

Scripture: Genesis 28:16-19 Surely the LORD is in this place, and I knew it not. Genesis 28:16. Reflection Jacob was leaving home, uncertain about his future and carrying the consequences of what had happened with Esau. He stopped for the night, slept with a stone for a pillow, and had a powerful encounter with God. When he woke up, he said Surely the LORD is in this place, and I knew it not. Genesis 28:16. Sometimes, Bethel is found in the middle of the journey, not at the destination. Jacob probably didn't expect to encounter God that night. He was simply travelling through a difficult season. Yet the very place that looked like a lonely stopping point became a place of revelation. Your difficult season does not mean God left you. You may be in a place you didn't choose You may not understand where the journey is taking you. But just as God met Jacob on the road. God can meet you in the middle of your journey. Perhaps today you feel like you are sleeping on a stone. Uncomfor...

JACOB'S LADDER | 31 August

Scripture: Genesis 28:12 NIV He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. Jacob was alone on his journey when he had a remarkable dream. He saw a ladder reaching from earth to heaven. And the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. What a powerful picture. Jacob was lying down, perhaps tired, uncertain, and wondering what the future held. Yet, while Jacob was resting, Heaven was active. The angels were moving. God was at work. Jacob could not control what was happening in the heavenly realm, but God was already working on his behalf. Sometimes we are like Jacob. We see our circumstances and think nothing is happening. BUT JACOB'S LADDER REMINDS US THAT WHAT WE SEE IS NOT ALL THAT IS HAPPENING You may be waiting for an answer to prayer. You may be waiting for a door to open. You may be waiting for change in your family, your work, your purpose, or your future. ...

PEREZ | 24 August 2026

Genesis 38:29 “But when he drew back his hand, his brother came out, and she said, ‘So this is how you have broken out!’ And he was named Perez .” Perez means breakthrough, breach, or bursting through. Today, I want to encourage you: do not give up. You may be facing a situation that feels like a wall, but what looks impossible to you is not impossible for God. He is able to make a way where you do not see one. Your waiting season is not wasted. Your prayers are not forgotten. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep moving forward. Your story is not over yet. God is still working. Declaration I will not be defeated by what is before me. God is making a way, and I will trust Him for my breakthrough. LORD, strengthen everyone who is waiting for their breakthrough. Where there are walls, make a way. Where there is discouragement, restore hope. Where there is fear, give courage. Remind us that You are working even when we cannot see it. Help us trust Your timing and remain faithful through the...